The ideas and views presented in the editorial section represent over 50 percent of The Campanile staff and do not necessarily represent the views of any particular staff member.
Online Comment Policy:
We encourage readers to voice their opinions respectfully in regards to both the readers and writers of the publication. Comments will be pre-moderated, and may be removed if deemed to be in violation of this policy.
Comments should remain on topic, concerning the article they are about. Brevity is encouraged. Posting under a pseudonym is not permitted.
A comment will be deleted if:
- The comment attacks a named or identified person or group unreasonably.
- The comment makes readers unreasonably uncomfortable on the basis of ones race, gender, religion, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation or otherwise.
- The comment attacks personally any school employee.
- The comment contains excessive obscenities or sexual explicitness.
- It is determined that the comment is made under a false name or uses another persons name or e-mail address.
- The comment threatens or encourages violence.
- The comment encourages illegal behavior.
- The comment violates copyright or privacy protections.
If The Campanile has made an error, please send corrections to theeds16 @ googlegroups.com. Appropriate corrections will be made and noted in the following issue.